- Initiatives align closely with the needs of our community
- Opportunities for Unifund employees to become actively involved with the recipient organization
- Causes about which Unifund employees are passionate.
UNIFUND AND ST. JOSEPH: Unifund’s efforts on behalf of St. Joseph Orphanage have included fund-raising auctions, a lunch program and personal donations from employees. Through our collective employee contributions, Unifund has been St. Joseph’s largest contributor. In fact, our fund drive allowed St. Joseph to purchase a playground and game room for their children.
UNIFUND AND FREESTORE FOODBANK: In our most recent employee food drive for the Food Bank, Unifund contributed over 1,400 pounds of non-perishable food-as well as monetary donations. Unifund consistently ranks as one of the top contributors to the Freestore Foodbank.
Unifund and Hoxworth Blood Center: Unifund employees have been actively involved in annual and special blood drives on behalf of Hoxworth Blood Center.
Other Unifund community partners include:
- Breakthrough Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Crayons to Computers
- Endometriosis Foundation of America
- Foundation for Ethnic Understanding
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Relay for Life/American Cancer Society
- Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation
- Talbert House